RUN FOR RESILIENCE is an event marking the start of the National Disaster Resilience Month, which is observed every July of each year as directed by Executive Order 29 series of 2017. Run for Resilience features three sub-events: the Ten-Kilometer Race, Five-Kilometer Race and the Three-Kilometer FUN RUN.
|VENUE & DATE:
||The event is on 01 July 2018 (Sunday) at the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) Parade Grounds and will follow a route inside Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo. Deadline of registration is on 27 June 2018, 5:00 PM.
||The 10-K and 5-K RACE CATEGORIES are OPEN to all Filipino government employees of NDRRMC Member Agencies holding permanent or casual positions. Race Sub-Categories are as follows:
- Male, below 40 years old (as of 1 July 2018)
- Male, 40 years old and above (as of 1 July 2018)
- Female, below 40 years old (as of 1 July 2018)
- Female, 40 years old and above (as of 1 July 2018)
The 3-K FUN RUN is OPEN to all Filipino government employees, members of organizations under the NDRRMC, and their family members.
||The top three (3) finishers for each RACE categories will receive plaques and cash prizes as follows:
- 1st Place – PHP10,000.00
- 2nd Place – PHP8,000.00
- 3rd Place – PHP5,000.00
Winners shall provide details of personal saving bank accounts for the payment of cash prizes through List of Due and Demandable Accounts Payable (LDDAP) System.
|| The following are the race rules and regulations:
- Participants must check-in at the starting line 15 minutes before the start.
- Race bib must be worn at all times during the race.
- Race bib numbers are non-transferable.
- Organizers decision is FINAL.
||Gun Start (10-K RACE)
||Gun Start (5-K RACE)
||Gun Start (FUN RUN)
Awarding of Race Winners
Introduction of Guest of Honor and Speaker
Breakfast Reception for Guests
|| The following are the registration processes and rules:
- Registration Forms are available at www.ocd.gov.ph .
- RACE participants must submit their Registration Forms at the Office of Civil Defense, Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City. Deadline of submission of forms is on 27 June 2018, 5:00 PM.
|| Participants are reminded of the following:
- Bring proper identification during the event day.
- Strictly follow all traffic, safety and security rules and regulations of the venue and event.
- Free pre-run meals, breakfast and other giveaways are on First-Come-First-Serve basis.
- For more information, like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter: Civil Defense PH.